Three Secrets to Finding the Job You Really Want
What you are about to read may shock you. Over nine million people are unemployed. At least twenty-two percent of them have been looking for a job for more than six months. Over forty percent of the working population is currently seeking other employment. Almost fifty percent of Americans are dissatisfied with their current job. Most people can't stand their boss.
- Networking and referral-building
- Contacting potential employers directly
- Informational interviewing
- Employing recruiters and agencies
- Searching specialized job listings
- Using help-wanted ads